Saturday 22 March 2014

TV Editor at Filmoria

I've been given the very exciting position of becoming the TV editor at Filmoria. It's my first time taking an editorial position and I will be doing my best to get the team to contribute as much in the way of TV news, reviews and features as I can.

Sadly, it also means that I will probably be letting I Love That Film gather a bit of dust for the foreseeable future. I'm still going to use this blog to share other things I'm working on but I suspect that posts are going to become few and far between.

I'm pleased to say that after however many years of writing here, I finally managed to get loads of useful tabs on that menu at the top. So if people do visit this blog, then they can find stuff really easily. I'll still be adding links to reviews, Yahoo articles and Filmoria articles so I guess I Love That Film is still my base on the internet.

If anyone does read this, then thank you for stopping by and if you've been with me since I started or ever read, shared or commented on anything on this blog then an even bigger thank you! Until next time, please check out the TV section at Filmoria for all the latest news, reviews and features.

I'm sure this isn't the end. Just a temporary hiatus. See you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.