Wednesday 8 October 2014

21 Years Trailer: Celebrating Richard Linklater

Alright, alright, alright... looked what just popped up on my Twitter feed yesterday. I had no idea that there was a documentary being made about director Richard Linklater's career so far from Slacker to Boyhood.

The trailer has got a wealth of stars who have appeared in his films from Billy Bob Thornton through Keanu Reeves and Jack Black all the way back to Wooderson himself Mr Matthew McConaughey. Like director Jay Duplass says, Linklater is one of the most interesting and varied directors working in film at the moment, particularly with his 12 year experiment Boyhood having just been released to great critical acclaim this year.

Check out the trailer below and then click on Linklater's filmography to ensure you haven't missed any of his films. If you haven't seen Dazed and Confused, the Before trilogy and Waking Life, those are my recommendations for where to start.



More trailers from I Love That Film
Reviews at I Love That Film
Buy my book on The Blair Witch Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me in conversation! Please leave a comment on your own pondering.